ACTIVE IQ LEVEL 3SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY
The aim of the Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy is to provide learners with in-depth knowledge and skills to provide sports massage therapy to a range of clients who have dysfunctional tissue, without acute/post acute injuries or underlying pathological conditions.
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapy Diploma
- Active IQ accredited
- Movement analysis and posture analysis
- Business skills
- Classroom learning, guest lecturers and full practical facilities
- FREE gym membership for the duration of your course*
There are no specific entry requirements.
Learners must complete the five mandatory units (37 credits).
- Multiple Choice
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy.