At UK Fitness Institutes, we understand that financing your studies can be challenging. That’s why we’ve partnered with reputable organisations to provide you with flexible payment options.
PayL8r, which offers payment plans from 3 months to 12 months.
Moreover, we also offer our own payment solution for those who are unable to obtain credit despite making an initial application. In such cases, we will allow learners to spread the fees over an agreed-upon payment plan for up to 12 months, either in monthly installments or in chunks. We only offer this facility in cases where a credit application has been attempted, and the outcome was unsuccessful.Our aim is to ensure that you have the necessary support to achieve your career goals and make your dreams a reality. With our flexible payment options, financing your studies has never been easier.
How our finance options work:
At UK Fitness Institutes, we offer a variety of payment options to help make financing your studies as easy as possible. Here’s how to get started:
- Select your chosen course.
- You can either add the course to your basket and pay in full using PayPal or secure checkout, or click on the PayL8r option just below the PayPal option to view payment plans up to 12 months.
- For finance of 1-5 years, contact us directly before purchasing.
A little info on credit applications from us:
- This is a loan that appears on your credit file. However, our loans facility still allows low monthly repayments and will only appear on your credit report for the term you agree.
- Monthly repayments will be nice and low
- Using such a credit facility responsibility will give you a great credit history, giving you great opportunities in the future.
Example monthly repayments based on £750, spreading across 12 months:
- You can pay a deposit of £187.
- Followed by repayments of only £52.50 per month for 12 months.
What’s the not so good?
Honestly, there isn’t really anything about this facility that’s negative. As long as you keep up your monthly repayments and use the facility responsibly, your credit score and history will grow positively, resulting in better opportunities for you. You do need to consider however that these finance facilities are subject to acceptance.
Furthermore, it is important to understand that if someone doesn’t keep up with monthly repayments, their credit can be negatively affected. Our lenders do offer high acceptance rates as their services are designed specifically for students in this instance (simply choose ‘training’ or a similar option when applying for your credit).
However, we do have a responsibility to advise you that every applicant is credit checked as part of the process. This only leaves a soft imprint on your credit report and it ensures every student is in the right position to use our student finance – making all lending responsible!
So, in summary:
- Low monthly repayments
- No interest options and low interest
- Student finance tailored for each individual student
- Up to five years and the loan does not grow unlike a 19+ advanced learner loan!
- Student finance is available for course fees from £250 with PayL8r
- You ONLY pay the fees we charge. Whereas with any government backed student loan, you typically pay a much larger amount for the same course.